PR professional, author, and journalist Toni Kan has resigned from his position as Head of Public Relations at Globacom. The resignation was effective Monday, November 14, 2022. He began working for Globacom in February 2022.
Toni Kan’s public relations and communications career have spanned numerous industries, including banking and telecommunications, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, and consultancy.
According to individuals close to him, he is leaving Glo to complete a new novel and pursue other chances.
If you enjoy this story, please do not forget to check out our other news stories:
- Bode George: Why Nyesom Wike, other aggrieved PDP governors met in Lagos
- NBS: 133 million Nigerians living in poverty
- Ferran Torres scores twice as rampant Spain thrash Costa Rica
- Sonic co-creator Yuji Naka arrested for insider trading
- Nigeria’s Super Eagles lineup against Portugal announced
- EFCC to appeal Babachir Lawal’s fraud case dismissal
- Gboyega Aribisogan emerges new Ekiti Assembly speaker
- Avram Glazer reacts to Manchester United sale plans
- Lionel Scaloni: Argentina players ‘all in pain’ after Saudi Arabia upset
- 2023: I’ll make South East the Taiwan of Africa
Toni Kan is a serial entrepreneur and former editor of Hints magazine at the age of 26. His interests have included radi8 limited, a boutique public relations agency he co-founded in 2010; thelagosreview.ng, which he co-founded in 2019; thisislagos.ng, which he co-founded in 2017; The Media Training Room, a training and capacity building venture he co-founded in 2018; and sabinews.com, an online publishing platform he co-founded in 2014 and sold in a landmark transaction in 2018.
Mr. Kan is one of Nigeria’s most prolific biographers and ghostwriters, with over 20 volumes published. His novel, Nights of the Creaking Bed, is recommended in over ten colleges in Nigeria.
Toni Kan commented on his recent move, “working at Glo was an invaluable learning experience. I worked with a crop of talented and well-experienced colleagues and a Chairman who is generous to a fault and a guru in every sense of the word. I will look back with fondness at the work done, awards won and connections made in the short time I was at Glo.”
Please check out some of our other recent news articles if you enjoyed this one:
- Nigeria’s central bank raises interest rate to 16.5 per cent
- Pep Guardiola agrees two-year extension at Etihad
- 2023: Yemi Osinbajo absent as APC kicks off presidential campaign
- Pep Guardiola signs Manchester City contract extension
- DJ Cuppy gets engaged to British boxer
- SERAP asks Nigeria’s president to investigate social intervention programmes
- Ohanaeze denies dragging Charles Soludo to Igbo deities
- Kabiru Marafa: Why we’re supporting Bola Tinubu
- Emmanuel Macron accuses Russia of ‘predatory’ influence in Africa
- Ogun 2023: Court fixes date for ruling in PDP guber crisis