Shan George, a seasoned actress and board chairman for the Callywood industry, has dispelled rumors that renowned actor Hanks Anuku is homeless based on a troubling video circulating the Nigerian digital space.
On November 14th, Twitter users shared a video of a man dressed in ragged clothing resembling a homeless person, claiming it was actor Hanks Anuku. Along the way, some Internet users criticized the Nigerian film industry’s stakeholders for their inability to care for their colleagues.
However, in response to the claim, renowned actress Shan George released photographs and videos of herself and Hank. According to Shan, the actor is in good health and was on a movie set in Asaba with her four days ago, portraying a king in an upcoming film.
If you enjoy this story, please do not forget to check out our other news stories:
- Nigerian government unveils new naira notes
- Lionel Scaloni: Argentina players ‘all in pain’ after Saudi Arabia upset
- Manchester United confirm Cristiano Ronaldo exit
- Mike Keegan: Manchester City rejected Cristiano Ronaldo
- Ned Nwoko: Nyesom Wike will end up in jail
- Israel Adesanya released after airport metal knuckles arrest
- NDLEA nabs Saudi-bound widow with cocaine at Lagos airport
- Victor Umeh: Peter Obi will be president in 2023
- Police burst terrorist operation, rescue seven victims in Zamfara
- Nigerian government urged to abolish ‘state of origin’
Hanks Anuku is a Nigerian-Ghanaian actor who predominantly portrays antagonists in Nollywood films. His well-known films include Rambo, Wanted Alive, Bitter honey, and Broad Daylight.
Please check out some of our other recent news articles if you enjoyed this one:
- Brazil’s Jair Bolsonaro challenges election loss to Lula da Silva.
- Nigeria Immigration cautions nationals against irregular migration
- HURIWA: Charles Soludo’s taxation regime pushing Anambra residents into poverty
- Group sues Rivers attorney-general, EFCC over non-trial of PDP guber candidate, others
- Godwin Emefiele: Nigeria’s rising inflation consistent with global trend
- 2023: Court fines PRP candidate for late filing of documents
- Rivers governor bans campaign offices in residential areas
- Elon Musk reinstates Donald Trump back on Twitter
- Grass-cutting scandal: Babachir Lawal discharged, acquitted
- Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo makes World Cup vow ahead Super Eagles game