Sen. Kabiru Marafa, the Zamfara Coordinator of the Presidential Campaign Council (PCC), has stated that APC stakeholders in the state are pulling for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu due to his integrity, fairness, sincerity, and dependability.
This is contained in a statement released in Gusau on Thursday by Malam Yusuf Idris, the state APC publicity secretary.
This was expressed by Marafa during a meeting with community-based organizations to further examine the APC’s ability and potential in the state.
If you enjoy this story, please do not forget to check out our other news stories:
- Ex-Enugu commissioner, brother shot dead by gunmen
- Nkechi Nwaogu: Bola Tinubu is incoming Nigerian president
- INEC plans for run-off elections in 2023
- Nigeria’s central bank raises interest rate to 16.5 per cent
- Brazil: Jair Bolsonaro’s election challenge rejected by electoral court
- Elon Musk: Twitter to encrypt DMs, adds video, voice chat
- UK inflation reaches highest level in 41 years
- Asamoah Gyan: Cristiano Ronaldo’s penalty vs Ghana soft
- CNPP wants presidential, governorship debates legalised
- Linktree allows creators to add paywalls
“The Zamfara APC PCC leadership, under Sen Marafa, has continued to mobilize more support for Sen. Tinubu and Gov. Bello Matawalle, as well as all APC candidates in the 2023 general elections.
“The meeting, which was held at the Government House, Gusau, had the leaders of various communities in the state in attendance,” Idris added.
According to the statement, Marafa advised the community leaders to support Tinubu because of his honesty, fairness, sincerity, and trustworthiness, as well as the fact that he has a deep fear of God.
“He solicited their support to mobilize the electorate, especially at gatherings, to vote for all APC candidates.
“As leaders close to the people at the grassroots, you are highly respected in the communities, and your words are usually accepted by your followers.
“Tinubu and Shattima’s candidature will bring sustainable development, ranging from the economy, improved security, social investment, and wealth creation among the citizens.
The statement stated, “Tinubu’s record of service as governor of Lagos State was marvelous, unmatched and has been acknowledged by all for turning around the economy of the state and for creating job opportunities.”
Marafa asked the people to pray for the state’s return to peace.
Community leaders expressed their support for Tinubu and Matawalle’s candidacies in separate statements.
Please check out some of our other recent news articles if you enjoyed this one:
- 2023: Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal dumps Bola Tinubu, declares support for Atiku Abubakar
- Nollywood comedy actor loses only son
- An open letter to Dele Momodu
- Mike Keegan: Manchester City rejected Cristiano Ronaldo
- BudgIT launches app to track projects, funds
- Kano governor vows fair elections as Bola Tinubu supporters march
- Anambra: Police arrest ‘killers’ of INEC staff
- Ahmed Tinubu: Why I don’t care about social media
- Elon Musk reinstates Donald Trump back on Twitter
- Nigerian soldier kills aid worker, injures UN pilot